Wednesday, June 23, 2010

new month, new book

i think we are all in agreement when we say, "we love the hunger games!!" the next and last installment of the series comes out in august. i know i am counting down. this was a great read. great storylines and a page turner to the end. i want to know what happens to katniss and district 12 and the uprising and i love her as a strong female character and what she stands for. i think she is the perfect mockingjay. i would normally go into quotes but as no one reads this anyway i'll spare you all.......
our next read is Condi: the Condoleezza Rice Story by Antonia Felix. It will be the third thursday in July at 8pm at my house. So until then, Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I read it. Don't I count? I was sad you didn't update last month. Is that right? If you did, I read it. If you didn't, shame on you.

    ReplyDelete