Friday, January 6, 2012

Resolutions

Should I start by making some resolutions?
1. I will take back all library books on time
2. I will read all book club books this year
3. I will post comments from book club on time

Ok, maybe i should stop there...I already broke one of them. Care to guess which it is?
I have to back track just a little bit. We met in December, but I never posted that. It was amazing. That is such a special moment shared. I loved the Angel story Marie brought and Leslie's story about a man with a change of attitude, Laura's story about a boy who helped his father and mine about a town who helped a mother. I hope you ladies know how wonderful gifts you are.

A few reminders:
January~ we are meeting January 12th at 8pm my house. The book is Waiting for Morning by Karen Kingsbury.
February~ we are reading Healer by Carol Wiley Cassella. No date set yet, but likely on the 9th.

Until then my friends~Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment