Friday, November 1, 2013

bean bag

I'll begin with sewing up loose ends here...We had a good discussion with our Bean Tree Book our last nook go 'round.  I just haven't updated that yet.  The ending left me wanting a little more and hoping that that wasn't all there was~ And Marie came prepared with the sequel!  Well done.  It's a little sad, with turtle's situation, but I think everyone has those moments of how do you move on from hard times.  How do you pick yourself up and carry on, move forward, deal with all that you have.  For us the answer can be your Savior.  Lean on Him and let Him be your guide and carry those burdens for you.  I think something else that I reflect on now looking back at the book is,  "it takes a village to raise a family"  and in this book, it really does.  And sometimes that is super helpful.

That night we had a newbie join us which is always welcomed!  Lynnea thanks for being with us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment