Well, hello again! Today I am going to go over just a handful of things discussed and not discussed at last nights meeting. So, we have decided to keep the night the second Thursday of the month unless another major activity conflicts with that night. We have changed nights around before, but this time works for the majority so it stays. As leader of our little book nook, I do have the right however, to change when needed.
Okay, moving on...I am going to skip the describing names as I have previously done. I thought it was going to be "so cute" but, now I am annoyed. There are going to be conflicting t's and so on, so those that were the first to be put on the blog with your names like that, you are pretty special! But now you will be revealed. Sweet S-Season, Terrific T-Teri, and Amazing A-Andrea, LOL L-me so there you go. We had a couple of new ladies join us last night, Emily and Tamie. Welcome. To the rest of our fab group, I will give a shout out to you also, Brenda, and Marie both long timers like me only longer, Terri, Andrea, Season, sometimes Barb, and sometimes Jessica who picked a book that was long and crazy and I am probably the only one who moronically finished it. I believe that is it. Welcome to all and to all a good night!
Just kidding, I have chosen to be sole commentator and publisher of blog snippets, however, feel free to make comments, pass along info, or if you would like something specific added let me know! This will just keep things a little more organized.
Thanks for all the input!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment