I should also make mention we have a new member to our lovely book nook. A shout out welcome to Laura. She just moved here and we are glad to have you with us!!! Okay so have a great night and Happy Reading!
A Life in Nature The Secret Life of Bees Star Girl Tall Grass The Goose Girl The House of Seven Gables Christy Peace Like a River ManHunt Coni-The Condeleeza Rice Story Hunger Games Johnstown Flood The Old Man and the Sea To Kill a Mockingbird The Ladies Auxillary Three Cups of Tea Having Our Say The Persian Pickle Club Inca Gold Grayson Doc Susie The Alchemist O Pioneers Little Pink House Pride and Prejudice Tuesdays With Morrie The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society The Chosen The Blue Bedroom and Other Stories Not for Ourselves Alone The Witch of Blackbird Pond Journey Through Heartsongs Sarah"s Key Jacob Have I Loved Mayflower These is my Words
Hello Book Lovers! Our blog is about one of my favorite joys in life. Books. I am LOL L, the writer of this blog. I call myself that because I really do laugh out loud, which is funny to some people and annoying to others... Each month our little nook reads a book and shares our thoughts. We have had many great choices of reads through the years and it is still going strong. So to all out there
~Happy Reading
No comments:
Post a Comment