Good Morning! I think this year has been such a good year for all us book club goers. We have had some great reads and enjoyed great company with one another as well. I love seeing what everyone picks when their turn comes around. I have several favorites from this year, I think my top pick is The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. In fact I picked it up again the other day for another go around. The Hunger Games series was also in my favorites catagory. Hmm, So many to choose from, so many more books to read!
For January, we will be meeting on the 13th, the second Thursday of the month, at 8pm at my house. We are going to read Jacob Have I Loved, by Katherine Paterson. Yes, I already read the ending and beginning. But, I wont spoil it for you.
So, let's ring in a new and wonderful year, filled with overflowing possibilities of all it can bring. I hope it finds each one of you healthy, happy, and having fun, and of course reading all kinds of fabulous things!
Until we meet again, Happy Reading!!
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment