Friday, December 10, 2010
sweet stories
Last night we shared beautiful and sweet Christmas stories. This month of book club always warms my heart. I just love to hear what everyone has to share. It gets us all in the mood and feels very festive. Sometimes, it's these stories I remember most during this holiday. The stories were: I knew you would come, Trouble at the Inn, a story from Sister Uctdorf and one about a son secretly doing his father's chores for Christmas. There were two poems. One in the "tune" of twas a night before Christmas- but was called Twas the Night before Jesus Came. The other was a poem thought up by a book nooks mother called, What should I give Jesus. I am so grateful for our little book nook and that we can share our love and talents with one another. That we come together with open hearts and minds and peace unfolds. This book nook has always brought me such joy and I cherish our time together as friends. Merry Christmas, Happy Reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment